Jody Burns, Certified Paralegal with O’Connor & Thomas Law Firm, was elected President of the Iowa Paralegal Association. Jody has also been nominated for the NALA Outstanding Contribution and National Affiliated Associations Achievement Award to be presented in Orlando, Florida in July.
- Cryptocurrency and Business
- Joshua Weidemann serves as President of the Foundation for Dubuque Public Schools
- Jody Burns becomes President of Iowa Paralegal Association
- Joshua Weidemann is part of legislative history
- Richard Whitty Receives Award, Elected President of the Iowa Defense Counsel Association